Hey there! I’m here again to give you some reasons why are you not loosing weight. Hey, i know loosing weight might sound like rocket science to you. You are unable to understand why on earth you are not able to get away from that extra weight. I got you covered. I’ll give you some reasons on why you are unable to loose that extra pound and if start avoiding these you’ll loose weight and shred that unwanted body fat that’s my promise to you.
Reasons why you are not loosing weight.
- You are binge eating: After reading my previous post, maybe you have started eating lots of proteins, but you have not stopped the habit of binge eating the unhealthy foods.
- You have not yet reduced carbs: Carbs are the preferred source of energy of the body. When you eat carbs then the body uses the amount of energy it wants and stores the rest as fat. Try to reduce your carbohydrate intake.
- Sugar still your best friend: Sugar contains fructose that is linked with weight gain. By now if we don’t stop our sugar consumption then I’m afraid you’ll ever loose weight.
- Processed food is still in use: Processed food contains lots of sugar and unwanted carbs and chemicals. These chemicals are linked with health damage and weight gain. The consumption of processed food needs to be kept in check.
- Refined wheat is still in use: In my previous blog post i have mentioned how unhealthy refined wheat is. (you can check my previous blog by clicking on his link http://ifoodnfitness.com/reduce-belly-fat-and-lose-weight/)Eating Refined wheat is like a body without a soul. All it gives you blank calories. Till the time Refined wheat is in consumption weighty loss would be difficult.
- Calories In are still more than Calories Out: In my previous blog I have explained what calories are. It’s simple math till the time Calories In will be More than Calorie Out you will not be loosing weight.
- You are not tracking your meals: When you start tracking your meals you get to know what you are eating. Tracking meals will not only help in knowing what you eat but also controlling the eating habit.
- You are not working out: Working out not only means hitting the gym and doing the heavy stuff. Working out can also be refereed as any physical movement that increases your heart rate. fuzzfitnessclub.wordpress.com has got some of the great blogs and diet plans. Check it out too. https://www.healthbeckon.com/weight-loss/ they also have got some great weight loss tips