Hey there, Green tea is the trend now. Our media is advertising about green tea like anything, but why are they doing so? Whats the reason for movie stars and television media going mad over green tea? What is green tea? Is there any benefits of consuming green tea? These are the question which should come across your mind while. well lets answer the questions!
What is Green Tea?
Green Tea is the healthiest beverage in the world. It is full of antioxidants and nutrients which have a powerful impact on your body. Green tea accounts for 20% of all the being drank daily on planet earth. It is brewed from the dried leaves of Camellia sinensis bush. (So why would you think twice before making an investment on the healthiest beverage of planet earth click on the link below to buy green tea from amazon https://amzn.to/2OnKGya)
Some of the best benefits are weight loss, lower risk of cancer, detoxing the body and many more.
Hey our website https://ifoodnfitness.com has many articles on weight loss do give them a read.
Benefits of having Green Tea!
Green tea is the healthiest beverage on planet earth. Not only it helps in improved brain function but also aids in weight loss.
Listed below are the top 10 health benefits of green tea!
- Green Tea contains Bioactive compound that improves health: It is full of bio active compound that helps to prevent cancer, aids in fighting radicals, reducing inflammation, prevent cell damage and slows down aging. try to choose a good quality green tea, anyway the benefits of any green tea would out number the risk of not consuming this super natural and easy to make drink.
- Makes your brain works much better: Not only this tea helps you slow down your aging but also it helps in making you much more productive. It contains caffeine, not in the same amount as in coffee but sufficient enough to keep you awake and fuzz free. Green ea not only has caffeine but also has an amino acid called L-theanine. L-thenanine helps cross the blood brain barrier, the combination of caffeine and L-theanine can have the synergistic effect.
- Green tea helps in burning fat and improve physical performance: Try taking a look at any fat burning supplement and you will find green tea in ingredients. This is because green tea has shown to increase the fat burning and metabolic rate, in human controlled trials. caffeine itself has shown to improve physical performance by mobilizing the fatty acid from the fat tissue and making them available for use.
- Antioxidants in green tea may help in reducing the risk of some type of cancer: Green tea is rich in polyphenols, polyphenols have shown to reduce the tumor growth in laboratory and in animal studies. Researchers believe that levels of polyphenols in green tea can help in killing cancer cells and stop them from growing.
- Helps in reducing diabetes: Studies conducted to check the relationship between diabetes and green tea have given inconsistent results. Some studies have shown that the green tea drinkers have lower risk of developing diabetes while other have shown no association between tea consumption and diabetes at all.
- Green tea may protect your brain in old age: Green tea does not only help in short run brain function but it may also protect your brain in long run. The bioactive compound present in green tea can have various protective effect on brain. They may help reduce the risk of both Alzheimer’s and Parkinson.
Why Media is so mad about green tea?
Well, we see ads on both social media as well as TV media about Green Tea. It is offering n number of benefits without having any actual side effects. We can say that this time media is promoting us to buy things that will actually benefit us.
Do not hesitate in buying a pack of green tea leaves, its not an expense instead it is an investment. The investment which will reap benefits over a long period of time. It might even help you have loads of money which would have otherwise being spent on doctor expenses.
Given below is the link of some brands selling green tea. You can order them online from amazon without being hesitant on the product quality.
lipton green tea: https://amzn.to/2VjU33o
Organic India the tulsi green tea: https://amzn.to/2OnKGya